Bryn Tanat Hall is fortunate in it’s location – being on the Mid Wales and Shropshire border it is surrounded by breath taking countryside and is conveniently located to several famous tourist attractions, including all Seven Wonders of Wales. For the sporting enthusiast’s we have so much choice depending on your interests.
- Snowdonia National Park (1 hr)
- Ironbridge World Heritage Site (45 mins)
- National Trust properties – Powis Castle (25 mins) – Chirk Castle (30 mins) Erddig (25 mins) – Attingham Park (25 mins)
- Close to all the Seven Wonder’s of Wales Pistyll Rhaeadr (20 mins) Llangollen Bridge – (35 mins)
- English Heritage – Oswestry Iron Age Hillfort (10 mins)
- Walking – National Trails Offa’s Dyke & Glyndwr’s Way
- Mountain Biking – Coed y Brenin (1 hr 10 mins) & Coed Llandegla Forest (45 mins)