Bryn Tanat Hall is a luxurious home for large group holidays and short breaks, sitting on the mid Wales border with Shropshire near to Oswestry and Welshpool and within an hours’ drive of Shrewsbury and Chester.
The house offers self-catering, or catered accommodation for large groups of up to 28 people, in 14 individually designed bedrooms. Lovingly restored and modernised the Hall is a perfect country house for a getaway, reunion, small intimate wedding or business retreat. Especially popular are our tailored stays.
After settling in to your luxurious bedrooms and finding your way around the house the grounds must be explored. Guests are able to book into The Wellness Spa which features a large hydrotherapy tub, far infrared sauna, red light therapy, experience shower and treatment rooms. For the active members of your group there is the fitness suite and outdoors there is tennis, croquet and fishing and more.
Relax, this is your home. Spread out, put your feet up, revel in the warmth of the open fire with free logs. Fire up some family flicks on the 50-inch Smart TV or DVD player, tap into the free wifi, sink into the many sofas. This is the home with the feel of a hotel, with guests you’ve personally invited yourself.
Behind the sitting room, snooker balls wait to be potted. Pour a stiff drink and knock a few down before dinner. Bash out a tune on the Bechstein baby grand. Enjoy the wooden beams, exposed stone and roaring fires, with room to escape to the second lounge for a little me-time.
Sleeps 28 | Super King, Double & twin beds
Prices From £3,850
- Sleeps 28
- 14 bedrooms
- 8 private or en-suite bathrooms
- 3 shared bathrooms
- 2 x Z-beds available for children up to the age of 5 years
- 2 x travel cots available for infants under the age of 2 years
- Linen, towels and robes provided
- Logs and kindling provided
- Dogs and pets strictly not permitted
- No smoking inside or in doorways (including e-cigarettes); a designated smoking area can be found outside in the courtyard
- Dining room seats 14
- Terrace room dining for 28
- The Hide – large hydrotherapy tub
- 3 ovens, 2 two-ring induction hobs, 1 four-ring induction hob
- 2 dishwashers
- 4 cafetieres
- Outside tables and chairs
- BBQ (available to hire May–September at a charge of £40; gas, utensils and cleaning provided)
- Check in 4pm
- Check out Monday and Fridays 10am
- Check out Sunday 12pm
- 20% deposit payable upon booking
- Balance payment 12 weeks prior to arrival
- £1,000.00 refundable cautionary deposit payable prior to arrival
- Third party catering not permitted
- Additional day guests not permitted
- Floor plans