We are very much looking forward to welcoming guests back to Bryn Tanat Hall, Lodges and Eco Pod.
During the closure period we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure all new government advice is followed. We have reviewed our procedures and implemented new protocols and additional cleaning systems. This is for the safety of our guests, our team and family. We thank you in advance for your co-operation with the changes we have had to make.
Our full cleaning procedure has been reviewed and increased. Our in-house housekeeping team have undergone additional training in Covid-19 practices and infection prevention control. We will be operating a “double clean” system – first our usual high-standard cleaning, and then going over everything again with a virucidal sanitiser.
We use a steam cleaning machine, which will ensure the furnishings that cannot be washed easily are sanitised correctly. We have also invested in hospital grade disinfectant to use on all surfaces.
Septic Tank – Please DO NOT use bleach or anti-bacterial products in the sink, other than the products we have provided. Large quantities will upset the septic tank. We have supplied you with wipes for disinfecting surfaces without upsetting the water treatment system (these must not be flushed down toilets).
To reduce the risk, we have been advised to remove as much as possible from the accommodation. This means that welcome books, toys and games, etc have been kept to a minimum or removed completely.
In addition to kitchen supplies such as bin liners, loo rolls and dishwasher tablets we will provide 80% alcohol hand sanitiser (please do not remove), and trigger spray disinfectant (please do not remove) and paper kitchen towel.
We have updated the links on our website for local attractions, eateries, golf courses, etc so you can click through to the individual website for up to date information, place takeaway orders, buy tickets, etc.
Hot Tub Use
Here at Bryn Tanat Hall our hot tubs are already managed in accordance with guidance issued under HSG282 which can be downloaded from www.hse.gov.uk
This guidance is in addition to our normal guidance that is included at the arrival induction and is also contained in the arrival information.
It is important to know that whilst properly maintained, spa water is believed to kill the virus, the areas surrounding your hot tub will not. It is therefore important for everyone in your group to ensure hands are clean and wash them regularly, especially after touching areas surrounding the hot tub. Areas around the hot tub can be wiped down using an antibacterial wipe should you wish.
Please plan ahead
- We ask that guests adhere to the arrival time of 4pm and departure time of 10am (except for Sunday which is 12 noon), to allow us maximum time to complete the new procedures.
- Only the lead guest (person who made the booking) will be allowed access into the accommodation at 4pm to carry out the “Welcome Induction” all other guests must only arrive/enter the accommodation after this has been completed. This is to keep interaction with our staff and guests to a minimum.
- Please ensure we have all your bedroom layout requests at least 7 days before your arrival date.
- We have removed toy boxes and games from the accommodation in accordance with the government guidelines.
- Please book a grocery delivery slot as far in advance as the supermarket website permit. Deliveries must arrive after your own arrival. This is to eliminate the need for housekeeping to return to the property once the 2-stage cleaning process has been completed. Asda and Sainsburys currently deliver to the accommodation at Bryn Tanat Hall. Thank you for your co-operation.
- We have plenty of outdoor space at Bryn Tanat Hall, with each accommodation having their own outdoor space, patio furniture and BBQ (to be requested and hire charge to be paid for prior to arrival).
- We politely ask that guests do not strip beds before leaving.
- Please empty all bins and put into the outside bins.
- Please fill the dishwasher with a full load of crockery and cutlery and set it running on a 60°C cycle before leaving (please do not empty it). We have increased our systems to allow for all kitchen items to go through a dishwasher or to be swapped between each stay and washed away from the property.
- Remember the best way to stay safe is to regularly wash hands thoroughly. We ask that you socially distance from other guests who are on-site please, especially relevant with small children.
Please do not travel to Bryn Tanat Hall or the lodges if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell within the last 7 days. Please refer to the government guidance and then contact us.
We hope that you will have a fabulous holiday. We really are looking forward to welcoming guests back to Bryn Tanat Hall. The “new normal” may be slightly different than what we are all used to, but it is great to be able to get away again, and if we all take responsibility for minimising risk, then hopefully we won’t get locked down again!